0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the task before. Hence you can not start it again.
Task is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the task.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. You are going to listen to an astronomer who carries out research into planetary habitability. So, what kind of planets do you think she looks for?
2. What do you call a place where people or animals live?
3. Which adjective can be used to describe a planet with no life on it?
4. Which adjective would you use to describe a place which is not suitable to live in?
5. Which of the sentences below has the same meaning as this one?
“Approximately 7.8 billion people live on the planet.”