Read the statements below. Do you think they are about Charles Darwin, Albert Einstein or Michael Crichton? Choose the right answer for each statement. Click on the words in bold to check their meaning and pronunciation.
0 of 17 Questions completed
You have already completed the task before. Hence you can not start it again.
Task is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the task.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 17 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
2. He researched coral reefs.
4. He wrote nonfiction books about different areas of art and science.
8. He developed the theory of special relativity.
9. He originally trained as a doctor and received a medical degree.
10. He studied earthworms for 44 years.
11. He had his eureka moment when he was reading a book by the economist Thomas Malthus and afterwards applied an idea developed by this author to his main area of interest.
12. He penned one of the world’s most commercially successful books.
14. He developed the theory of general relativity.