Answer the questions. Use the words and phrases you’ve learnt in this lesson.
- What makes a happy couple?
- Which of the following quotes do you like the most? Why?
- «Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place.» (Zora Neale Hurston)
- «Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.» (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
- «Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house, you can never tell.»
- «The giving of love is an education in itself.» (Eleanor Roosevelt)